Process Guideline IO Cape Town
Internship South Africa, IO Cape Town
• Complete the application form at IO Cape Town website (without oblication).
• Skype intake with one of our program coordinators to discuss the internship program and to give you more information about interning in Cape Town.
• After the intake you can decide wether you want to continue with the application or not.
• Pay a deposit of €75,- or $85,- (this shows us you are commited to do your internship in Cape Town and we can start contacting our partnering companies for you).
• Receive several internship offers from our partnering companies in Cape Town.
• When all the parties agree with the placement, we will send you our invoice of the remaining fees.
• We will organize your student accommodation in Cape Town close to your internship address. We have amazing houssing options in various great neighbourhoods in Cape Town. For more impressions please visit our YouTube channel or our accommodation webpage.
• After organising your accommodation we will help you with applying for the required visa, we will make sure you receive all the required documentation from your internship company, landlord and Home Affairs.
• Book your flight and ready to go!
• We will pick you up from the airport, give you a Cape Town orientation and introduce you to your internship company and to the other international students!